Are you an NYC hardware startup looking for a place to build your team and product? Your next home in Long Island City is calling your name. NYDesigns is looking for entrepreneurs and startups with an MVP and a need for space to grow into. As part of the NYCEDC x SecondMuse Futureworks Shops program, NYDesigns is offering a large studio space for up to three teams for six months (May 15-November 15, 2019). The shared studio space is for teams of 2-3 people working on hardware and design products. Selected teams will be rewarded with:
- 6 months of shared studio space with two other Futureworks companies.
- 24/7 secured access to NYDesigns Studio and Conference Rooms
- One membership to the Fab Lab on M-F, 10 AM-7PM
- Monthly meetings with 1-2 Strategist in Residence at NYDesigns
- Access to a network of hardware investors and mentors
- Network of LaGuardia Community College interns and fellows.
- Secured wifi networks
Application deadline: Friday, April 19 (Applications are now closed). Finalist Roundtable: Thursday, April 25 at 12:00 PM at NYDesigns, 29-10 Thomson Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101 Official Announcement: Tuesday, April 30th Move- In Date if Selected: May 1st- May 15th, 2019 Completion of Sponsored Space: November 15, 2019